What can you do over the summer to keep from getting mush brains?
- Start by visiting the Frisco Public Library. Check out the Mayor’s Summer Reading Challenge!
- You can also browse the books available on Frisco ISD’s OverDrive (use your username #)
- Look through Ashley’s eBooks on the FollettShelf (username and password - ashley)
- Read one of the great eBooks on MackinVia.
- Visit TumbleBooks (username – friscoisd, password – books)
- Enjoy books from We Give Books (username and password – ashleyreads)
Participate in Barnes and Noble’s Reading Challenge and get a FREE book after reading 8 books. Pick up a reading log from the store or download it here. BN Summer Reading_2014
If you’re wanting to explore new ideas and topics, browse the MackinVia Database. If your child does not know the username and password, you can email Mrs. Mayo, the Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For a details on how to use OverDrive visit the eBooks page for Ashley Reads.